|Wed, Thu, Fri||-||12:00||13:00||14:00||15:00||16:00|
|Sat, Sun, Holidays||11:00||12:00||13:00||14:00||15:00||16:00|
Running time : about 35 min.
Maximum screening capacity : 90
* Admission starts 5 minutes prior to screening. * You may not enter/exit mid-way through the program. * Screening times are subject to change. * Please purchase an admission ticket prior to screening (same day only).
TOKYO NATIONAL MUSEUM
9:30 - 17:00 (last admission at 16:30)
Mondays and year-end holidays
(open on Mondays that fall on national holidays, in which case the museum is closed on following day)
Please refer to TOKYO NATIONAL MUSEUM website for details.
Fee (One-time fee per exhibit)
|High school students and above
* University students and above require a museum admission ticket.
|Elementary and junior high school students
July 4 - September 30, 2018
|Persons with disability and one person accompanying them||FREE|
Regular Exhibition Set Ticket
They are discount ticket that includes entrance fee to
the museum and fee for viewing TNM & TOPPAN Museum Theater.
(Sold only at the front entrance ticket counter)
At the front entrance ticket counter or at the front of the theater (Toyokan-B1F)
* Admission at the front entrance ticket counter ends 15 minutes prior to screening. * Admission at the front of the theater ends at screening time. * We only accept cash at the front of the theater.
TOKYO NATIONAL MUSEUM Admissions
Tokyo National Museum
Toyokan(Asian Gallery)-B1F :
13-9 Ueno Park, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8712, Japan
- (JR Line) 10 minutes from Ueno or Uguisudani Station
- (Ginza or Hibiya Tokyo Metro Line) 15 minutes from Ueno Station
- (Chiyoda Tokyo Metro Line) 15 minutes from Nezu Station
- (Keisei Line) 15 minutes from Keisei Ueno Station