The Scrolls of Frolicking Animals
from A to Z!
This VR focuses on the first of the four extant scrolls,and provides detailed and easy-to-follow explanations of the miraculous world of animals unfolding vividly with the flow of the scroll.
April 14, 2021 – July 11, 2021
Journey through Time and Space to Discover Cultures with VR
TNM & TOPPAN Museum Theater is a space to experience new ways of appreciating cultural assets with VR (virtual reality). You can feel as if you were actually traveling through a time in history with ultra-high definition 4K images, a large screen that projects cultural assets vividly, and a live session guided by a navigator. Please enjoy discovering new allure of cultural assets.
- open (12:00／13:00／14:00／15:00／16:00)
- open (11:00／12:00／13:00／14:00／15:00／16:00)
Wed, Thu, Fri
Sat, Sun, Holidays
* Running time : about 35 min.
* All visitors must make an online reservation to the museum.
* Screening times are subject to change.
* Admission starts 5 minutes prior to screening.
* You may not enter/exit mid-way through the program.
* Please purchace tickets ahead of screening time. (Tickets are sold on the day only.)
|High school students and above||600yen|
|Elementary and junior high school students||300yen|
|Pre-school children / Persons with disability and one person accompanying them||FREE|
* One-time fee per exhibit
Tokyo National Museum
Toyokan(Asian Gallery)-B1F :
13-9 Ueno Park, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-8712, Japan
- (JR Line) 10 minutes from Ueno or Uguisudani Station
- (Ginza or Hibiya Tokyo Metro Line) 15 minutes from Ueno Station
- (Chiyoda Tokyo Metro Line) 15 minutes from Nezu Station
- (Keisei Line) 15 minutes from Keisei Ueno Station